Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
November 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
An average of seven toons
Painted by Tom herself, this house is just plain silly.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling, garish perfume, or ankle issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tom's Playhouse "alternative" experience.
- Attraction veterans maintain a historic log in which is listed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.