Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Playhouse ride, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
December 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Timon herself, this house is just plain electric.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any weather, this ride may not be operating.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at most times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.