Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' monorail-floating photo of Tiana's Playhouse
January 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tiana herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or Geppetto fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.