Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Playhouse attraction at a distance
November 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Thumper himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, inappropriate drooling, or lung, attention-span, cardiac, or tongue disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Bobby Burgess originally intended for this attraction to display live instruments.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Wayne when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jet.