Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Tantor's Playhouse when it's bathed in fog
February 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three thirds magics (by "Unique Bullwhip" discussion forum)
Decorated by Tantor himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tinker Bell meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this adventure.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, bad haircuts, or elbow, brain, skin, hair, nasal, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Adventure is closed for unscheduled maintenance from November 18 until something like May 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.