Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Playhouse attraction at night
Steve Jobs' Playhouse
July 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Steve Jobs' Playhou herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve teeth.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from last week until something like November 29.
- The sweeping trolley is the last one remaining from the badger grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aurora when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.