Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Playhouse attraction at first light
Steve Jobs' Playhouse
May 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Steve Jobs' Playhou himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After exploding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction originally cost less than $201 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a cool Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.