Massive Disneyanimator Attraction Database
Above: The Snow White's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Snow White's Playhouse
October 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
Decorated by Snow White herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and whisper.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons within the attraction at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyanimator Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.