Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of a place
Sheriff Woody's Playhouse
May 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Sheriff Woody herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Some people agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.