Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
December 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Sallah herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The tower of Sallah's Playhouse can be seen from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
- Be sure to look for a miniature Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.