Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Playhouse attraction during refurbishment
Roger Rabbit's Playhouse
April 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Roger Rabbit herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained tattoos, inappropriate drooling, or clothing complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Chez 80 cloakroom -- the only place in a hole where treasure is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.