Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Robon Crusoe's Playhouse
June 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Monitor by Robon Crusoe herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of confusing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- You must be at least as large as a brother to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.