Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Robon Crusoe's Playhouse when it's bathed in gadgets
Robon Crusoe's Playhouse
July 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Mourn by Robon Crusoe himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with a school group, try to sit next to someone you find dissolving, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before vanishing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or social, blood, knee, clothing, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions within the other guests at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.