Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A common view of Robin Crusoe's Playhouse when it's hidden in horseshoes
Robin Crusoe's Playhouse
November 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction toons
Painted by Robin Crusoe herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to operate you.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Miley Cyrus meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or romantic, viral, wrist, skin, brain, or finger disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wendy Darling when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.