Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A barren view of Rob Roy's Playhouse when it's inundated in children
Rob Roy's Playhouse
December 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Rob Roy herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- After visiting this thrill ride, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or leg, finger, back, romantic, bowel, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at various times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.