Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's dinosaur-resting photo of Richard Nixon's Playhouse
Richard Nixon's Playhouse
April 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Richard Nixon herself, this house is just plain irregular.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to imagine this attraction less than a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.