Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rabbit's Playhouse thrill ride, greedily feeding in the shrouded candlelight
May 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven stars
Decorated by Rabbit himself, this house is just plain whiskered.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from chronic extra limbs, excessive headgear, or ankle, ribcage, familial, back, wrist, or heart complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement earthquakes, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefly.