Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rabbit's Playhouse attraction during construction
December 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Rabbit himself, this house is just plain southern.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before crying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.