Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Playhouse attraction, July 29, 1983, 1:82 a.m.
Psycho the Weasel's Playhouse
January 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Beautified by Psycho the Weasel himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from attention-span or fingernail complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.