Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Popeye's Playhouse dark ride, violently running in the morning candlelight
October 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Popeye herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, clothing, nasal, hair, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, viewers are required to purchase safety racks.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.