Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Pluto's Playhouse when it's not inundated in tarps
May 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Painted by Pluto herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to cover this attraction just before leaving.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from weird phobias or liver problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.