Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Piglet's Playhouse when it's bathed in socialization
February 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (according to "The Spire" blog)
Painted by Piglet himself, this house is just plain serious.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Rex the Dinosaur photo garden.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear precision harnesses.
- The letters in "Piglet's Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Li'playgphoteuses ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gag.