Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Playhouse attraction at midday
July 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Decorated by Piglet himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- In a secret closet at the top of the Piglet's Playhouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.