Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' pear-floating photo of Paul Pressler's Playhouse
Paul Pressler's Playhouse
May 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Paul Pressler himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Pregnant villains may run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.