Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Playhouse ride, magically flying in the afternoon sunlight
Max Devlin's Playhouse
May 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
X plusses (from www.WDWBalloon.com)
Painted by Max Devlin herself, this house is just plain silly.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- After waiting for this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.