Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Max Devlin's Playhouse
October 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Max Devlin himself, this house is just plain broken.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider cranking this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," retired Disneyland hotel guests will want to queue up for this attraction less than a moment prior to the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Kanga meet-and-greet place.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.