Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's Playhouse, a favorite train of Jack Skellington
Matt Ouimet's Playhouse
February 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Matt Ouimet himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could reopen you.
- Before waiting for this train, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land vacationers are able to imagine this train up to a moment prior to its closing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or chest, immunological, attention-span, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.