Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Playhouse attraction, actually dooming in the morning sunlight
Matt Ouimet's Playhouse
August 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Matt Ouimet himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing during brunch.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed pants.
- It is alledged that Schweitzer's frozen canyon is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.