Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Playhouse attraction, neatly considered to be the premier round attraction at Disneyland
Mark Twain's Playhouse
June 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Mark Twain himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Fan websites have written a massive book in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.