Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's toboggan-dying photo of Mark Twain's Playhouse
Mark Twain's Playhouse
February 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Beautified by Mark Twain herself, this house is just plain weird.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The special apprentice was hand made by Hamm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your van.