Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's Playhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Al Weiss
Mark Twain's Playhouse
June 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Mark Twain herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to heal this thrill ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, create something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.