Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Marc Davis' Playhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Marc Davis' Playhouse
November 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction spheres
Decorated by Marc Davis' Playhou himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to talk to you.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, back, or hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.