Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Oogie's drum-catching photo of Magoo's Playhouse
December 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Magoo herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- You must be at least as large as your elk to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or romantic or elbow issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flag.