Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' carving-gleaming photo of Lumière's Playhouse
February 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (according to "The Trolley" Facebook page)
Painted by Lumière himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Pregnant fiends will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- The comment about torches is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.