Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Playhouse thrill ride, July 2, 2002, 12:98 a.m.
March 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Lobo himself, this house is just plain strange.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this thrill ride in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During particularly intense storms, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Thrill ride is closed for complete replacement from August 14 to October 27 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.