Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Playhouse attraction during refurbishment
January 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Lobo herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lobo's Playhouse "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from October 20 until perhaps February 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.