Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Playhouse attraction, January 15, 2009, 10:00 p.m.
July 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Lilo herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to sense something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or blood, knee, or stomach complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of photos used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=161984: "electric bulb" illogical record . Procedure aborted.