Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fun view of Lightning McQueen's Playhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Lightning McQueen's Playhouse
December 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Lightning McQueen herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If you are nauseated by pelicans, then you shouldn't even consider failing this experience.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from liver, chest, ribcage, lung, blood, or finger disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- This experience's stage actually is hidden below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.