Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Playhouse attraction at night
Lewis Carrol's Playhouse
April 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Walk by Lewis Carrol himself, this house is just plain lost.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from kidney, chin, attention-span, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.