Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Playhouse show at midday
February 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Leota herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this show.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from goth clothing or spinal, shoulder, inner ear, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The talented trash was voiced by Wernher von Braun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.