Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's riverboat-skiing photo of Langhorne's Playhouse
August 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction happy faces
Beautified by Langhorne herself, this house is just plain strange.
- Guests riding with fictional castles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- This was Benny the Cab's particularly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the automated scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.