Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Playhouse attraction at night
King Arthur's Playhouse
April 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Decorated by King Arthur himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- The awful vessel on this attraction is named for Gyro Gearloose's poltergeist.
- Be sure to look for an antique Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.