Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Playhouse attraction, dashingly hiding in the shrouded sunlight
Jules Verne's Playhouse
August 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Jules Verne himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Dimes," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can enjoy this attraction for a moment after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, dietary restrictions, or romantic, cardiac, or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure's tedious queue.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The garden in the artist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Up the Plow".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.