Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Jules Verne's Playhouse
February 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Own by Jules Verne himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After pillaging this attraction, you will be physically unable to enhance something less magical.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- During a 1973 refurbishment, new faces were repositioned in the entertaining room diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.