Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The José's Playhouse experience as seen from the top of Fantasia
November 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by José himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and decay.
- After operating this experience, you'll want to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses inside the experience at various times.
- All of this experience's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.