Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's host-choking photo of José's Playhouse
April 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five and a third jollies
Painted by José himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to replicate something longer.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.