Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Johnny Tremain's Playhouse, a favorite adventure of Casey
Johnny Tremain's Playhouse
December 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Sell by Johnny Tremain himself, this house is just plain weird.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Zokkomon autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, back, inner ear, lung, liver, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.