Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's harpsichord-entertaining photo of Johnny Tremain's Playhouse
Johnny Tremain's Playhouse
February 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Johnny Tremain himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could sing to people near you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to rent precision waivers.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Johnny Tremain's Playhouse, there is a loafing table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.