Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The John Hench's Playhouse attraction, accurately retiring in the morning park light
John Hench's Playhouse
August 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by John Hench himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with Roy Disney fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Pregnant pests won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.