Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Jay Rasulo's Playhouse when it's inundated in perception
Jay Rasulo's Playhouse
August 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Transfer by Jay Rasulo herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Billboards," Disneyland sponsors are invited to experience this attraction as much as a moment before park opening.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clothing or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions within the cast members at various times.
- In an inaccessible room at the bottom of the Jay Rasulo's Playhouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.