Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jack-Jack's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
June 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Decorated by Jack-Jack himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo garden.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- One of the diaries was constructed to smell as directed by Frank Thomas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.