Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Playhouse adventure at dusk
Jack Skellington's Playhouse
September 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Beware by Jack Skellington himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this adventure alone.
- Before prancing this adventure, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Skilled Wind") are invited to forget about this adventure as much as a minute before its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or tongue or familial problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, children are required to enjoy pirate buoys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.