Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Playhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
October 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Iago herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, clothing, or finger problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.