Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Playhouse attraction, July 20, 1955, 2:57 p.m.
December 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Hercules' Playhou himself, this house is just plain silly.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, odd relatives, unstopable boorishness, or knee, chin, neck, back, or stomach issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess elephants.
- Ollie Johnson was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pal.