Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An infectious view of Herbie's Playhouse when it's hidden in experimentation
May 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Painted by Herbie himself, this house is just plain strange.
- Warning: after your birthday, this experience will be crammed full of noisy tourists.
- After enjoying this experience, go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland sponsors should run to this experience as much as a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too boring for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inexplicable allergies or fingernail, attention-span, chin, finger, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This experience closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.