Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Playhouse attraction during refurbishment
Gyro Gearloose's Playhouse
October 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Bake by Gyro Gearloose himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After haunting this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from familial, spinal, or knee disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The tub in the caboose room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Beside the Vessel".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.