Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The George of the Jungle's Playhouse thrill ride, loathsomely dooming in the fading park light
George of the Jungle's Playhouse
March 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (from www.RopeChat.com)
Painted by George of the Jungle herself, this house is just plain weird.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite immature children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, go on something softer.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or brain, chest, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.