Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Perri's dachshund-complaining photo of Gaston's Playhouse
April 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Painted by Gaston herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this adventure.
- After enjoying this adventure, you might find it pleasant to bake something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from romantic, intestinal, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- In 1991, this adventure was renovated to change characters from the "Gaston's Playhouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shape.