Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Playhouse attraction during construction
Friar Tuck's Playhouse
July 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Friar Tuck himself, this house is just plain demented.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to rent themed glasses.
- In 1994, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.