Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Playhouse ride as seen from the top of a plantation
Frank Thomas' Playhouse
June 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Frank Thomas' Playhou herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this ride multiple times.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During any hail, this ride may explode.
- The initials printed on the zebras is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.