Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Playhouse attraction during refurbishment
September 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Beautified by Frank herself, this house is just plain demented.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature children.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Brigham Young.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.