Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: An excellent view of Figaro's Playhouse when it's not covered in tarps
August 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Figaro himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.