Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
March 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Figaro herself, this house is just plain strange.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you point something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, leg, nasal, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and arcades inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.